Saturday, April 10, 2010

New

Everything new,
Everything refreshed, even the sand is whiter
Not even a trace of build castles or children footsteps
Just the still waters and cool breeze

These days I write on the sand
But the wind blew away my words
These days, I sit by the sea and let the water come by
Come by to let it go again
Asking myself why am I feeling uneasy
Why does everything looks new, feels new

I listen,
Even my voice looks new
What happened, what changed
What did I eat to be swallowed into these unknowns
Why can’t I forget what I am feeling and wake up to live

So sick my stomach is
Even my mouth wants to vomit
Damn this sea smell
Its my bad season
But it shall come to pass
And I shall laugh again, smile again, dance again
And everything will be new again

No comments:

Post a Comment