Thursday, April 8, 2010

Listen

Listen
My words speak the message of my heart
It’s warm and caring this heart of mine,
Its shape is of cupid and color of roses
And its walls is stronger than the word itself

Listen
I want you to stay in my heart forever,
I want you to stay US forever,
I am not tired of waiting,
Not at all,
But it is better I tire you a knot
And make you always mine

Look at me, don’t be afraid look at me
This world you see, is US to make it to be
To be with you has been every blessing to me,
To be with me has been every success to you,
To be with Us has been fruitful indeed

Listen
We have done mach, our hearts have kept a lot
Thou everyone has secrets, but every day we share
And I tell you it’s because we are comfortable of US

Listen
To Friends and family, listen to the wind
And the flowing Ocean
Let your mind remain still, let you ears open wide
And receive every love gift I give it to you
Listen, and you shall hear our hearts voices

Let me Listen,
Let me hear you what you want to tell me,
Let me listen you what you want me to behave
I am not yet perfect and that’s why we are two.
Not yet complete that’s why we are US

Again don’t be afraid,
This is me, your Man,
I will protect you and not hurt you not to forgive me,
I trust you with my life and all the love wrapped inside it
Be my friend and Lover too.
Listen to your heart before the next step takes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment