Friday, April 9, 2010

Like a Horse

If I lost my way, I will trust my horse to take me home
But what will let me forget my path
A path that I have been ridding for three springs now,
May be it’s my weaknesses and my instincts that sometimes,
Sometimes confuses me.

As I walk to stop and caress its hair
So fine and warm, so natural and true
I ask him.
Why don’t you worry?
Why don’t you run away one day and be with the others?
Instead u let me ride you, ride you like your master?
The horse shook its head and soldier on
As if telling me ‘everything is superior ‘

I ask again, this time I looked to its eyes,
Tell me your secret of not to think and run boldly in the fields.
Give me your muscular strength and majestic walk
And Adamic voice, so that I could be like you
Let me have your instincts so that I can find my way when I am lost

Why look a way now, come here
Let’s ride now
I Understand.
Why should I worry when every day you are with me,
Why should I worry when everyday this path we are, will still be here
Why should I need more when I have everything?

Truly, I may be walking in the pregnant darkness
And truly it’s a happy moment when I am born


No comments:

Post a Comment