Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Learnt

I have learnt not to speak what’s in my mind
rather speak what’s in my heart,
I have learnt not to cling on things that won’t matter in the future
Rather than cultivate things that matter for the future

I have learnt that life moves fast and so is love
I have learnt that age is something and character comes from it
I have learnt that looks are good and so sometimes they deceive
I have learnt that we are all humans and so we make mistakes

I have learnt and accepted that when you grow you see things differently
and so the young won’t understand some directives
I have learnt and accepted that no matter how much you give to people
and that’s how mach some of them will stab u in the back

I have learnt that no matter where you go,
You will always come back where you belong
I have learnt that God wants people to have the best
You have to therefore make the right move

I have learnt to let go and strengthen myself
I have learnt to kneel and pray for my family
I have learnt to look for positive friends and share my worries
I have learnt to stop searching and live.

And so I have learnt

No comments:

Post a Comment